Thursday, July 09, 2009

Um, note to self

So, if you ever decide, after 9 months away from the gym, to go back, let me advise:

Do NOT think you can lift the same weight you stopped with. You will be able to do it, but will wreck your muscles so much that you will not be able to get out of bed the next day.

Do NOT think since you were running about 2-3 miles a day just for fun before that you should run the half mile to the gym, 4 miles on the treadmill, and then run home. Because if you do that, you will be mentally and physically dead the next morning. I barely made it in, and considered calling in sick this morning.

On another note, I look damned sartorial this morning. I have on a seer sucker suit, white shirt, pink bow tie and cuff links, white bucs, and a dark blue leather belt. Smokin, and yeah, GIANT HOMO. Everyone keeps asking if I have a performance tonight. LOL

1 Comments:

At 7/10/2009 12:06 PM, Blogger Emy said...

I SO wish there were pics of this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home