Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Well...

Didn't eat (because of rehearsal and Ken ran a call and wasn't home until waaaay after 10) until nearly 11, and had PASTA, so that combined with my total kaZILLion calories today (mostly good, little fat) means I will HAVE to gain weight... my MUSCkles were hurting today and I did abs class tonight, so its not that I was sedentary....

Of course, I came home to a martini (thanks snookums, for making it for me before I walked through the door, I felt like Darren Stevens) , and then glass of wine with dinner... BAD. I think this is my way to deal since 9/11 and the fucked up Bush gang in town... just to deal with it... ;-)

And since I mentioned abs class, this beeeyotch ROCKED. She had us (remind you, more than half the class are overweight girls) doing total crunches (arms and legs near the floor and then sit ups so that your body is a "U" pointing skyward). Of course, I was fairly sure after this half hour class that I might puke in the trash can next to my desk, but thankfully did not. :)

Best friend Michael (H) was a little aloof at rehearsal tonight (www.potomac-fever.org), need to find out what is up with him...

Oh, and just between me and the wall (right now, since I am totally anonymous and no one even knows I exist...), Mike R. ("drunk Mike") had his grandma die today. He is a good guy, and a good friend, and the sequence of events was: Grandmom gets sick, cancer, she may die.... OTHER grandmother, who is completely healthy, drops over dead. His father, getting ready for his mother-in-law's funeral, drops over dead from a massive stroke. Within a week, the original "sick" grandma dies... I feel so much for this boy, he is so clearly distraught. And a good guy, too. I told him I'll do whatever he needs, I just ... well, you know, weep with him. Poor guy.

And once again I have a whiney, sad, negative post. I'll never have anyone read this... I'll be stoned (not in a good way) in the courtyard. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home