Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What up?

What is UP with these new "Cylon" busses all around town? Clearly, somewhere they have proven that reminding people of Battlestar Galactica will keep them out of the streets and getting hit by busses (a problem of late in DC).

This city is so beautiful when it snows. And the only excuse for it to be below 50 degrees is snow, so today is a good day. Pretty.

BP was an amazing 166/101 last night; this after a lovely dinner with best friend Michael, and a relatively low stress rehearsal with PF. Oh well, who knows what the heck is wrong with me.

2 Comments:

At 4/19/2007 7:47 PM, Blogger Mikey said...

Shit it proves me to be a geek but I have to tell you you spelled Cylon wrong.

That's all I got.

 
At 5/30/2007 11:23 AM, Blogger RussCinDC said...

So I did. Changed. How are you, cuteness?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home