Thursday, March 23, 2006

Well, yay me!

Okay, I now realize that thankfully, no one else really will ever read this, since I am so anonymous and I don't really *tell* anyone I am doing this. Anyhow (GOD, I hate people who say that), I have had some great workouts in the past week, I stepped back my cardio to only 20 minutes (since *every* musclehead on the planet was telling me if I want to gain weight, stop doing cardio...). Naturally I am totally certain that within a week I will weigh 300 pounds, all of which fat. I am so paranoid. Of course (thank God no one reads this) I am dealing with the protein issues as well... eating 200 g of protein (minimum) a day REALLY fucks up your GI tract, you know? Thankfully, it seems to be adjusting back to normal now.

Today for bfast I had yogurt and a tiny bit of CB juice. Lunch was with the ASAE `mos, I had an "ahi tuna burger", which was NOT rare tuna, but some ground tuna with additive 'burger' concoction which actually tasted great (even for someone expecting rare tuna), although they served it (actually, my 'peers' made me) with french fries. I ate only half. The good news is when I weighed myself this morning, (remember, started at 192.5, went down to 188) I was 193.5, which is at least a 5 pound weight gain from where I was when I was doing so much more cardio. Due to my body type, I have decided this is NOT going to be an easy battle (e.g. you don't turn an ectomorph into a mesomorph, its all in the genes), but I am a gonna TRY to be the best I can BE.

Lawsy, I sound like Mary Tyler Moore or something.

OOoooooh, when I finish the tough work tomorrow, I will post, and I need to tell the straight man purse line I heard... :)

xoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home