Friday, March 21, 2008

I hate being sick

I don't know if I posted here or not about it, but a woman who sits in the next office from me came into work Monday sick as a dog. She was wheezing and coughing and sneezing. More than one person told her to go home. We happen to share the same air handler, so I just tried everything in my power not to get what she had, but...

I got it, alright. I am not sure whether it is just a cold or what, but now I am ridiculously congested, both my head and my chest, and am sneezing and coughing a lot. Poor me. :-( I also am coughing up a lovely color goop.

I also am a basso profundo now. :) I usually sing bass, but can get away with baritone as well. This is the time when I should record all of my voicemail outgoing messages for maximum efficiency. :)

And, I have told sick woman, who got worse before she got better, that I will maim her if she comes into the office in such bad shape again... lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home