Monday, May 08, 2006

Random Ramblings

Tell me again why I don't like people? Oh yeah, here's a reason. Anyone who has had sex with David Parker since he's been married, please step forward, thanks.

Have I mentioned lately how completely thrilled I am with the meltdown of the Bush administration? Everyone seems to think that the whole administration is lying, and they wouldn't be far off the mark. I think only Karl Rove believes the bullshit coming out of his mouth...

I hope that they are right and this truly is a "teachable moment" for the American public. We'll see... there are quite a few marriage amendment votes on the ballot come November.

I can't find a link to it online, but there is an "interview" (pieced together questions and answers from prior interviews because he refuses to give them an interview) in the Advocate this week of Sean Hayes (Jack on Will and Grace) that pretty much makes him look like a total asshole. I mean, he doesn't have to be out and proud, but at least be honest. Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home