Thursday, May 04, 2006

Tis the season of the moron

So, budget season at work; yay, me. This tends to bring out the biggest morons who have NO financial (hell, some of them have no NUMERICAL) clue. There is one area, and the department head has broken out consultants, printing, and postage on the financials, and there is one other line: other. He emailed me today to find out what was included in "other". UM, everything except for printing, postage, and consultants. Duh. These budget managers scare the heck out of me sometimes.

I'm so annoyed by these idiots I have actually done the unreasonable. My phone is forwarded to voicemail, my door is mostly shut (meaning, LORD he is working hard, don't bother HIM!), my iPod is on my head jamming some fab music, and I am (well, now, updating this, but prior to this) doing web sodokus. Anything to get away from the budget clueless... :) I swear, things would be different if I ruled the world. I would get rid of the dead wood. Maybe W has finally figured this out too, given the rats-from-a-sinking-ship departures of late over there.

Another worldwind chorus weekend is getting ready to begin over the course of the weekend, God help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home