Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hoodia Think You Are?

So, I get a lot of spam as do we all. Lately I had increasingly seen this "hoodia" word in my spam subject lines. The curiosity in me got the best of me, and I had to find out what it was, if you are also inclined, the wikipedia definition is here. I assumed it had something to do with the female anatomy, but I was incorrect.

Basically, it is an appetite suppressant (maybe) found in some plant in Africa, and they have found a way to replicate it and they have put it in shakes and bars and Trimspa. I wondered what that crap Anna Nicole Smith was hacking was.

So great, in addition to giving her more pleasure and enlarging my penis, I need to lose weight too. I think I'll pass, tyvm.

1 Comments:

At 4/26/2006 12:53 PM, Blogger Jane D. said...

how dare you. Anna Nicole Smith lost weight the Hollywood old-fashioned way: 3 months of up-the-nose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home