Monday, March 27, 2006

Never believe the news

I was watching the news I think last Friday and they had said what was going to be the peak of the cherry blossoms, which wound up being today through Wednesday. I looked at the weather and it looked like today might be about the best weather day of the three, so I headed down to the tidal basin this afternoon. The weather did not disappoint, it was probably about 62 or so and lovely. The tourons actually weren't bad either, although I really need to give some of them a lesson in walking. The CBs, though, sucked. Clearly they are not really that close to peak. So I come back to the office (annoyed, so I took a cab directly up 17th to Conn.), only to look online and see the NEW peak is for this Thursday (when, conveniently, the weather is also supposed to be gawjus. I will head down there then. I suppose I shouldn't complain, all the walking keeps me fit and trim and having hot young guys try and pick me up at Halo. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 3/27/2006 5:44 PM, Blogger Corrie J said...

Hey there man! Just wanted to give you a shout... I was directed to your blog from a comment you left on mine! BTW - You look so damn skinny today! Do you eat. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home