Thursday, April 13, 2006

50 questions

Totally stolen from a friend:

1. How tall are you barefoot?
6'4"

2. Have you ever smoked heroin
No

3. Do you own a gun?
No

4. Who's your best friend?
If I didn't say Michael, I'd be cut before the end of the week.

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
I did the first couple times, but now not at all. They asked us last week when we were going to have children. :-)

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I think that you might as well put a gun to your head.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Oh Holy Night, and I love Ave Maria too, although that isn't strictly Christmas.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee for two cups and then water, water, water.

9. Do you do push-ups?
I try to avoid them, but do them occasionally.

10. Have you ever done ecstacy?
Of course, I'm gay. ;-) I actually am a big proponent of it, but haven't done it in years and years. From what I hear, all the crap on the street now isn't really x anyway, but a hodgepodge of chemicals. I am not a circuit queen, however, I find them sad.

11. Are you a virgin?
Please.

12. Do you like painkillers?
Well, I don't take them often, but Ibuprofin is fab for that three martini headache the next day. :)

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I wouldn't want lure them in. I have been told that I am quite charming, if I do say so myself.

14. Do you own a knife?
Nothing used outside the kitchen.

15. Do you have A.D.D.?
I think I do, but I am not diagnosed, no.

16. Middle Name?
Craig

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
1. Crap, I need to get to work, this weather is making me not want to be here.
2. I don't think I will go to John's baby shower this afternoon.
3. I am so full.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought
1. Sandwich
2. Card and gift bag for John/Garnet's gift.
3. Listermint breath strips.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
1. Water
2. Coffee
3. Martini

20. What time did you wake up today?
7, was a late start.

22. Current worry?
I need to stop stressing so much and make the things happen in my life I want to happen.

23. Current hate?
Fred Phelps. Always and forever, amen.

24. Favorite place to be?
On a beach with a good book and margarita, or in a central park in the Spring.

25. Least favorite place to be?
Work? No, thats not true, a gay bar when I am the oldest one in the room. The attitude is disgusting, but I deserve it since I did it when I was their age.

26. Where would you like to go?
The greek isles.

27. Do you own slippers?
Yes, two pair.

28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
At 50? I hope getting ready to retire and living in San Diego.

29. Do you burn or tan?
Burn. Completely. After slathering myself in SPF 30 for a week in Hawaii, I STILL wound up with sun poisoning.

30. Favorite color?
Yellow, believe it or not. My neighbor told me that yellow leads to uneasiness, but it is calming for me. 80% of the walls in my house are some shade of yellow.

31. Would you be a pirate?
A butt pirate, maybe. Sorry, that was just too easy.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Last night, 9pm, martini.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
This morning I got that awful Unwritten in my head again. Hate it when that happens, I cannot get it out...

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Either the boogey man in the closet, or the awful ventriliquist dummy my aunt gave to me and would sit and stare at me all night.

35. What's in your pockets right now?
Work keys, two listermint breath strips containers, 51 cents. If you ask what was in my attache, it would be a much more extensive list.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
My co-worker Kevin, he shore is funny. :)

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I had NFL sheets, didn't ask for em, but got em.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Stuck my foot into the spoke of a bike that was way too small for me when I was about 8, broke 4 of the toes and bled a lot. My grandmother (who my cousin and I were staying with for a week) nearly fainted when she saw it.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3. One in the kitchen, one in the basement (oops, make that four, we have a projection theater in the basement too) and one in the attic where we sleep.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
That would HAVE to be Alan.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Hmmm. Don't have many of them, but Peter is probably the quietest in a crowd.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Ha, no.

44. Do you wish on stars?
I do, sometimes, actually, don't tell.

45. What is your favorite book?
I really like Dave Eggers A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genious

46. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Probably Pachabel Canon on a trumpet; so overdone, but so lovely.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
"Angel" by Sarah McLachlan.

49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
Sleeping.

50. What was the First thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Oh God, I should not have had that second martini last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home