Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I feel pretty, oh so pretty...

Okay, so not THAT pretty, but I am having a good day so far. Despite the fact that the dogs have now taken to waking me up at FIRST LIGHT. (I will be so glad after the clocks change back, when IS that this year? Hmmm, methinks it may be this weekend.)

Since I felt so dreadfully tired, I decided to dress pretty today. ☺ I have on a pair of nice fitting flat front dress slacks with black shoes (see them here) with a cool Thomas Pink shirt and totally cool cufflinks (brushed stainless steel squares that are connected by a band of black leather that wraps around the outside of the sleeve cuff). I may look totally tired, but I was getting looks this morning, yay! Although getting looks from women isn’t quite the same as from the `mos. lol Lord, I am so gay.

Today is supposed to be a glorious mid sixty degree day. Praise Jesus for a little bit of springtime, we never get that here. I’ll enjoy the 2 days of it before it turns 90 with 90 percent humidity. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and 70, so I plan on taking my lunch down on the tidal basin looking at the cherry blossoms (and probably getting quite annoyed at the tourons).

I ate so much food yesterday, and protein, lawsy, I certainly ate enough. My problem seems to be getting enough fiber to keep up with the protein, but I won’t go into gory detail…

Today is our annual chili cookoff at work, so I should be set for the afternoon, and I plan to haul my tired ass to the gym this evening.

I need to say a prayer for Ken while eating my chili, he is going to be taking the motorcycle license course again, which he failed the first time. I hope he gets it, he will be crushed if he has to come back another day… sweet boy. I hereupon call on the blog Gods to allow this to happen… ☺

UPDATE: He passed the test!!! Yay, this is a good thing, it will make his day. Hmmm, maybe I'll actually get sex tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home