Wednesday, April 12, 2006

No whining today

A friend of mine said that they whine all the time, so they were going to post about all the *good* things in their life. I think that might be a good idea for me too, king among the whiners. So, quickly:

You know, I whine a lot too... so, mine:

1) I have a wonderful partner who loves me and tells me "I miss you,
sweetie" when on the phone at a conference in Orlando.
2) I love my job, in the balance.
3) I adore my boss and employees, honestly could not ask for better.
4) I am blessed to be able to live in a neighborhood where we all are
friends and watch out for one another.
5) I am lucky enough to live in a time when I do not have to be ashamed of
who I am.
6) I am surrounded by a wonderful network of friends who always have my
best interests at heart and provide the care and nurturing that typically is
provided by the traditional family. In addition to this, Ken's family has
adopted me and is wonderfully loving.
7) I live in an amazingly beautiful city; one in which I am so suited, due
to my great interest in politics/public policy.
8) God has gifted me with an okay voice; I enjoy immensely sharing it with
others in performances, singing brings me great joy.

I have a lot more, I just need to get to work now so I don't lose some of my
positives. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home