Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Staring at the blank page before you

Open up a dirty window.... etc.

I totally keep forgetting to weigh myself in the mornings. So who knows whether I am gaining or not… Last night, I had a REALLY good workout, I just need to make sure I have protein intake today. I had just finished doing drop sets of preacher curls (100x12, 90X12, 80X12, 70X12) and was really feeling good. I looked over at Duane (friend, gym owner) who had come behind me to workout there and he’s lifting like 30 pounds. Naturally, I say, “I hate you. You have HUGE arms and I have puny arms comparatively…” He said, “oh, you’re doing the right thing, you’ll have these two if you keep working at it. I just don’t want to get any bigger, I won’t be able to fit in my shirts.”

So, this means one day I will be able to lift light? Oh joy, oh rapture! Who knew?

And, the tighter cut shirts now are tight on my arms. The loose ones still are quite roomy. The concept of having a dress shirt on with limited room in the arms is inconceivable to me, and probably honestly fairly impossible (without steroids, which I have decided not to use).

Had a piss poor night’s sleep, but did what Ken has started doing when I woke up at 5am and couldn’t get back to sleep… I just got up. Made coffee, did the morning routine, etc. Funny thing is, I feel recharged and full of energy now, and I think if I had tried to force myself to sleep until 6:30, I would have been worn out now.

My allergies have been bugging me lately, and my eyes have been runny and sinuses kind of congested. Took some Tylenol cold/sinus. Bought some Visine-A eye drops that have an antihistamine in it at the recommendation of a co-worker. Oh my GOD, its like putting ACID in your eyes. Hope it helps though. Perhaps more later. ☺

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home