Monday, May 15, 2006

Must. Get. Sleep.

I think I am allergic to shellfish. Nancy brought back two humongous live lobsters from Boston (and they were frisky too, when I put them in the boiling pot, they were clawing their way out, hate that)... and I had a martini and then glass of wine with the meal, went to bed shortly thereafter, like 11... felt kinda gross... this morning, I slept until 8 and it feels like I was hit by a mack truck. I am just SOOOO tired. Was in a haze until about 11. I assume I may be allergic to lobsters, something obviously is wrong.

Took a long walk at lunch today. Today's Homeland Security fashion forward moment... skin tight black capri pants, with a pair of glossy nearly knee-high brown come-fuck-me boots, and a teal tight top that ended about 3 inches above the pants, thus revealing a large swath of overweight skin spewing out of the pants. How these people come into the office looking like this is amazing to me. Pleated khaki count=6.

Got a call back for that phone interview I did last week, they want me to come in and see like 3 people. I am not overly 0ptimistic. They said only one person there was making 6 figures (the president), so they want to work out a "creative compensation agreement", which sounds scary. So, I go back in on Thursday, which is my birthday as well.

Judging from how tired I was yesterday, clearly I cannot do two back to back nights at Halo. I was dead tired yesterday and barely made it through rehearsal.

Just put two drops of Visine-A in, I think the A stands for acid, not antihistimine. Burns like HELL.

I have an ASAE Finance/HR "idea swap" tomorrow, I totally do not want to go.

I see where CEDPA has my old job listed; they keep upping the responsibilities, lowering the requirements, and lowering the pay. That's a recipe for success.... not. They have practically no finance staff left, and the entire finance staff (of, in the old days, 9) has completely turned over, in only 4 years. Bad, bad management.

I am hoping my tivo worked and caught the last episode of the West Wing, I'll die if it didn't. Also last night's Desperate Housewives, I need to see that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home